Take a walk down memory lane and see the models of Stirling Prize winners since the founding of the prize in 1996. You too can ask yourself if the monocoque of Future System’s Media Stand at Lords really spelt the future and revisit the debate about the excess of the Scottish Parliament Building when you see its plethora of forms modelled. At the RIBA in 66 Portland Place to 17 November.
- Bathroom rethink: Making sensory spaces
- David Dunster 1945 – 2019
- Help us reinvent the British high street
- Sir Nicholas Grimshaw: Reflections
- What do David Adjaye’s memorials make you feel?
- Harnessing the acoustic benefits of stone wool
- From Neave Brown to Grimshaw: we have a lot to celebrate
- Energy efficiency: Insulation joins the sustainable revolution
Help us reinvent the British high street
With retail flagging how can we bring life back into towns?
- United Kingdom
Harnessing the acoustic benefits of stone wool
RIBA hub design at Futurebuild keeps things quiet