New plotter series allows architects to print, monitor jobs and check device status from anywhere, as well as collaborate on documents
HP has launched a new 36-inch DesignJet portfolio that simplifies printing for architecture, engineering and construction professionals.
Those working in these sectors need a flexible printing capability that can adapt to new workflows and processes and easy-to-use tools for the more productive delivery of high-quality work in the office, at home or remotely.
HP's new DesignJet lineup, alongside its HP Click software and the HP app, allows users to print, monitor jobs and check device status from virtually anywhere, as well as collaborate on documents in real time with colleagues.
Prioritising sustainability and security for hybrid working
With the new DesignJet portfolio, architects have the benefit of running their practices while achieving their sustainability goals. Thanks to HP’s Forest First initiative, every page printed on the HP DesignJet T850/T950 or XL 3800 contributes to HP’s forest restoration efforts.
The HP DesignJet T850/T950 family is made from at least 35 per cent recycled plastic, uses carboard-based cartridges and can be scheduled to power on and off automatically to reduce energy consumption. The T850/T950 and XL 3800 are made with at least 33 per cent recycled content.
Remote work comes with increased security risks. The HP DesignJet XL 3800 is the world’s most secure large format printer. HP has built Wolf Security protection into the HP DesignJet T850/T950 and XL 3800, helping to deliver comprehensive endpoint protection and resiliency.
The new HP DesignJet lineup: 2 products catering for all AEC users
- Save time by moving effortlessly from A4 to A0 prints with the A3-to-Large Format integrated device.
- High-quality CAD and renders on any size and application.
- Simplify remote collaboration with one-click scan and copy workflows from the front panel.
- Commercially available in all major markets from 17 October 2023.
- Keep projects moving with the fastest colour printer in its class at six A1/D colour pages per minute, and first page out in 20 seconds.
- Excellent CAD lines and graphics applications in mono and colour.
- Optimise space with 20 per cent more compactness.
- Perfect for copy shops and enterprises.
- Commercially available in all major markets from 30 October 2023.
For more information and techncial support, visit hp.com
Isabella Delle Donne, marketing manager, HP Large Format Printing North West Europe