Sign up to the Insulated Render and Cladding Association to work with reputable specialist insulation contractors
Representing the major system designers, a nationwide network of specialist installers, and the key component suppliers in the external wall insulation (EWI) industry, the Insulated Render and Cladding Association (INCA) represents over 80% of the industry by volume and is at the forefront of transforming the energy efficiency of homes and businesses in the UK.
Exclusive range of benefits:
- High-level representation and first point of contact for government and other key stakeholders
- Members with a proven track record of financial and technical delivery
- Commitment to health and safety, and a qualified workforce
- Wide-ranging business support
- Up to date guidance and information
- Forum for sharing best practice
- UK member of the European Association for External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (EAE).
In order to join INCA, companies must satisfy the criteria for membership. This gives clients using an INCA member the confidence they are working with a reputable specialist contractor that meets recognised standards of competence.
For more information or to become a member contact INCA today visit: www.inca-ltd.org.uk
0844 249 0040