Winners of this year’s Silver, Bronze and Dissertation awards look at subjects as intricate and pressing as tools and mark-making, London’s housing crisis and the bleak dwellings of 19th century slateworkers. The Research Award goes to a study of Japanese ‘ultra modernism’. Click on the images to see the full story
- Weathering the economic storms of your career
- Architectural education works against BAME candidates
- Eindhoven power station transformed into co-working offices
- Rethink: 2025 – Design for life after Covid-19 - entries now closed
- Rethink: How will Covid-19 affect healthcare design?
- Diversity must become a priority for architecture
- Rising Stars 2020: enter now
- What has the RIBA done since it declared a climate emergency?