Winners of this year’s Silver, Bronze and Dissertation awards look at subjects as intricate and pressing as tools and mark-making, London’s housing crisis and the bleak dwellings of 19th century slateworkers. The Research Award goes to a study of Japanese ‘ultra modernism’. Click on the images to see the full story
- The morality tale of Norwich’s social housing
- BIG by name, big by nature at Danish Architecture Centre’s new show
- Why practice and teaching need to converge
- Sixties superstar enjoys career revival as Costco
- Rising Stars 2019: Enter now
- What makes a city that’s good for the soul?
- Carbon-eating bio curtains – the answer to city pollution?
- Long walk home in Lewisham