Oscar Evo-Blade transforms bulky ceilings into stylish, wafer-thin surfaces, providing dramatic shifts in height and sharp recessed lighting features
The patented Oscar Evo-Blade razor edge profile was developed by Oscar Acoustics to overcome many of the problems commonly associated with rival products, such as cracking and air filtration.
Typical razor edge trims can develop cracks in the skim layer of plaster and bands of discolouration caused by sudden depth changes between trim and plaster.
Because the Oscar Evo-Blade allows plasterboard to run right up to the ceiling edge, both of these issues are avoided, ensuring a smooth and flawless finish.
- No cracking or discolouring of ceilings.
- Designed to work with acoustic and non-acoustic products for a long-lasting finish.
- A shallower angle means it is hidden from further back, creating an infinity edge illusion.
- No restrictions on the designer to use a particular lighting system.
- Multiple aligning slots for perfect corners and straight runs.