Discover the elegant knife-edge trim that can turn bulky ceilings into stylish, wafer-thin surfaces with pronounced shifts in height and sharp recessed lighting features
The patented Oscar Evo-Blade was developed by Oscar Acoustics to overcome many of the problems commonly associated with other ceiling trims, such as cracking and air filtration.
By allowing plasterboard to run right up to the ceiling edge, the Evo-Blade ensures a smooth and flawless finish every time.
9 design benefits of the Oscar Evo-Blade ceiling trim:
- Creates slimline ceiling edge appearance, hiding bulky ceiling and wall build-ups.
- No cracking or discolouring of ceilings.
- Aluminium can be powder-coated any colour.
- Designed to work with acoustic and non-acoustic products.
- A shallower angle means it is hidden from further back, creating an infinity edge illusion.
- Assists in minimising unwanted shadows and reflections when being used as part of a feature light channel or feature lit ceiling edge.
- No restrictions on the designer to use a particular lighting system.
- Multiple aligning slots for perfect corners and straight runs.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Exquisite ceilings with exceptional sound absorption
Oscar Evo-Blade works with a variety of configurations, from regular plasterboard and plaster to acoustic sprays and plasters such as the Oscar Elite and SonaSpray ranges of fire-rated architectural acoustic finishes.