The CPG UK team will take to stand E42 at the ExCel London event to present its raft of sustainable insulation, flooring, sealing, bonding and fire protection products
Construction Products Group (CPG) will be showcasing its Dryvit, Flowcrete, Illbruck, Nudura, Nullifire and Tremco brands at Futurebuild 2022.
Together, the products offer a single-source solution for all six sides of the building envelope, covering insulation, flooring, sealing, bonding and fire protection.
The event, at ExCel London from 1 to 3 March, connects specifiers, decision makers and industry disruptors with major brands and start-ups from across the built environment.
'The sustainability and innovation focus of this year's Futurebuild provides a great opportunity to come together and showcase our approach,' says John Gordon, CPG (UK) managing director.
The CPG products have been developed to help specifiers achieve zero carbon buildings through modern methods of construction:
1. Dryvit A fire-rated insulated facade system that reduces energy consumption.
2. Flowcrete and Floorzone Flowcrete is an insulated screed solution that reduces the weight, thickness and volume of concrete. The Floorzone package covers the screed, UFH, acoustic and floor finish to offer greater heat conductivity.
3. Illbruck Industry-leading airtight tapes for sealing windows and doors and fire-rated intelligent breather membranes that reduce air leakage and improve the building environment.
4. Nudura Insulated Concrete Forms that offer superior energy efficiency, consistency in performance and lower utility costs over the lifespan of a building.
5. Nullifire Universally renowned passive fire protection solutions that come with Optifire and Optifire+ tracing technolgy for complete peace of mind.
6. Tremco Compatible damp proof membranes, adhesives and smoothing compounds.
CPG (UK) provides architects and specifiers with a range of complex services, support and systems, ensuring the correct, certified product is selected for the right application. Its trained and approved installers complete the job first time, while improving supply chain productivity and reducing the waste caused by repairs.
The company offers technical site support to ensure compliance and provides warranties and a certificated, one-stop solution for all its construction products. Contractors, applicators and installers are well supported with initiatives including training and technical advice.
The CPG (UK) team will be at stand E42 at Futurebuild 2022. The event takes place from Tuesday 1 to Thursday 3 March 2022 at ExCeL London.
For more information and technical support, visit cpg-europe.com