This acoustic finish spray helps architects create workspaces that sound as good as they look, while scoring maximum BREEAM points towards their projects
For building interiors falling short of acoustic greatness, now is the time to fix a long-standing productivity pitfall - excessive workplace noise.
Architects are looking for easy-to-apply acoustic finishes that dampen noise reverberation and improve ambience without compromising design.
For over 45 years, family-run acoustic decorative finish provider Oscar Acoustics has developed solutions to both noise and design-based problems in commercial, residential and public spaces, advocating the health and wellbeing of all those who enter them.
The firm's SonaSpray recycled, fire-rated architectural acoustic finishes absorb sound energy, allowing designers to create comfortable and productive spaces free of distraction.
SonaSpray's environmental credentials:
- Contributes towards many sustainable design and health certification systems, including BREEAM, SKA, Living Building Challenge and LEED.
- Effectively lowers the carbon footprint of a building project by sequestering rich stores of carbon for the life of the structure or application.
- Achieves M1 certification as Low Emitting Building Material, GreenGuard Gold, Cradle to Cradle and satisfies many features under the WELL Building Standard.
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) to ISO 14025.
- Installed by carbon neutral certified and ISO 14001 accredited Oscar teams.
- Made of fire-treated, recycled paper and other rapidly renewable natural resources.
- Oscar Acoustics is independently certified by Positive Planet as being Carbon Neutral for its entire operation, including the transportation of all materials.
Oscar Acoustics works with businesses of all sizes to reduce noise, improve focus and boost the happiness and welfare of staff.
It is the leading provider of acoustic solutions for buildings throughout the UK.