Take a look at some of the latest product updates that are keeping washroom specifications fresh, shiny and relevant
Bathroom designer and manufacturer RAK Ceramics is marking the changing of the seasons with extensions and new additions to some of its bestselling bathroom ranges.
Its Autumn Winter 2022 Bathroom Collection [PDF] has been brought together in a dedicated brochure and includes new products that reflect current trends in bathroom design.
New shapes and colours are among the highlights, which include:
RAK-Feeling bathroom range
- New sanitaryware shapes with strong geometric styling.
- New rimless WCs and matching bidets with a distinctive square shape.
- RAK-Feeling is available in white, but offers greater choice and design freedom with subtle shades of Greige, Cappuccino, Grey and Matt Black.
RAK-Cloud bathroom range
- New sanitaryware finish, Matt Black - for dramatic colouring in the bathroom.
- RAK-Cloud is created in collaboration with Italian designer Giuseppe Maurizio Scutella. It offers a range of back-to wall and wall-hung sanitaryware, elegant freestanding bathtubs and washbasins and softly curved bowls. WCs feature rimless technology and washbasins, which include an elegant floorstanding piece, are available in Matt White, Glossy Alpine White and the new Matt Black.
RAK-Valet bathroom range
- New additions include freestanding baths, freestanding wash basins, wall hung and countertop wash basins, WCs, bidets and mirrors.
- Patrick Norguet-designed RAK-Valet features exclusive shapes in matt and glossy finishes that fit seamlessly into contemporary and traditional settings: decorative forms and slender profiles for washbasins, top-notch stylish bathtubs and elongated lines for toilet bowls.
RAK-Mercury brassware range
- New additions include basin mixers, bath shower mixers, concealed shower valves with handsets and floorstanding bath shower mixers.
- RAK-Mercury single-lever operation brassware comes in a timeless style for any setting.
- All the new products for the autumn/winter 2022 season are completed with new mirrors, each of which combines the latest in bathroom technology with beautiful styling.
- There are nine new mirror designs: RAK-Art Square, RAK-Art Soft, RAK-Art Round, RAK-Art Oval, RAK-Picture Square, RAK-Picture Soft, RAK-Picture Round, RAK-Picture Oval and RAK-Picture Ornate.
- All are available in Chrome, Matt Black, Brushed Nickel and Brushed Gold to co-ordinate with RAK Ceramics brassware.
For more information and technical support, visit rakceramics.com/uk