Spray-foaming our streets, the real cost of a tonne of carbon, overcoming the architect’s ego – what will it take to help us achieve Net Zero carbon by 2030?
RIBAJ Meets thrashes out answers to the big question from two of the winners of last year’s SterlingOSB Zero 'Retreat' competition, a corporate architect and architect activist. Listen in to hear their views from the coalface- in conversation with RIBAJ deputy editor Jan-Carlos Kucharek.
Sponsored by West Fraser
- Phil Obayda, Principal, SOM
- Rosie Murphy, Diversity & solidarity co-ordinator ACAN
- Rob Annable, Director, Axis Design Architects (competition winner)
- Elliot Nash, Wright & Wright Architects (competition winner)
- Chair, Jan-Carlos Kucharek, deputy editor, RIBAJ