RIBAJ Meets podcast
Imagine being in a room with that architect you really admire… or who won the job you wanted… or designed that interesting building… or is just older than you and has seen it all before. What would you ask them? What stories would they tell? Find out in our podcast series.
- Exposed CLT tower goes up in London under new fire regulatio...Exposed CLT tower goes up in London under new fire regulations
- Maich Swift house beds comfortably into the Gower’s AONB wit...Maich Swift house beds comfortably into the Gower’s AONB with updated vernacular
- Contacts book: Amin Taha on the collaborators that help make...Contacts book: Amin Taha on the collaborators that help make his designs
- Rising Stars seek balance in hard timesRising Stars seek balance in hard times
- Building regs what’s changed: Part L, F and introducing Part...Building regs what’s changed: Part L, F and introducing Part 0 on ventilation
- FCBS makes Bath’s Abbey and Roman Baths work better with inv...FCBS makes Bath’s Abbey and Roman Baths work better with invisible mending
- Mark Wray designs the dream at Bath's Toppings bookshopMark Wray designs the dream at Bath's Toppings bookshop
- Irritating bowel disorderIrritating bowel disorder
PODCAST: Material explorers, Eric Parry Architects
Eleanor Young talks about final finish as structure with EPA's Eric Parry, Lee Higson and Emily Posey
PODCAST: FCB Studios on leading the fight for climate change
RIBAJ Meets green pioneer Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
PODCAST: City living with SimpsonHaugh & Partners
RIBAJ meets Rachel Haugh and Ian Simpson, visits Docklands’ Dollar Bay and talks pulling pints, rebuilding Manchester after the IRA bomb and living high rise in Manchester. With Eleanor Young.
PODCAST: Growing up in practice with Waugh Thisleton Architects
RIBAJ meets Andrew Waugh and Anthony Thistleton. We explore the quiet virtues of timber, discuss clubs, artists and bringing up kids in Hoxton – and the need for a construction revolution. With Eleanor Young.
PODCAST: Ice-cool with Caruso St John
RIBAJ meets Peter St John. Hugely admired gallery designers and committed teachers, but where is Caruso St John going next? Peter talks galleries, ice hockey and awards with Hugh Pearman.
- London (East), London (Greater)
- £35,000 - £45,000