The public reap the benefit with projects designed for the pleasure of many, from Wilton's Music Hall to the Curzon Bloomsbury, Greenwich gateway pavillions to Damien Hirst's gallery and more. Click on the images for more
- Diversity must become a priority for architecture
- Weathering the economic storms of your career
- Eindhoven power station transformed into co-working offices
- What will your descendents thank you for?
- What has the RIBA done since it declared a climate emergency?
- Power on past Covid
- Rethink: 2025 – Design for life after Covid-19 - entries now closed
- Local landscape and vernacular shape Polish home
Ingenious Rethink 2025 longlist promises better built future
Imaginative proposals show architecture's power for change
- Rest of the world
Think small to deliver big
Self-build micro projects enhance professional life says Nick Tyrer